Place: Treasury of the School (payment only in cash)
Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. to 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Value: $ 110.000.oo - Non-refundable.
Once the application form has been completed and printed (Printed from the Gnosoft application), it must be filed at the School within the following documents in a legal folder, official size and marked with the student's name and surname label and the course to which aspires, It is important to attach the background format which must be filled out by the school of origin of the student and come in a sealed envelope. The opening hours for the delivery of documents are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. and from 2:00 to 4:30 P.M. at the reception of the Lyceum. Documents are received until July 25th.
Hours: Monday to Friday from 7:00 a.m. at 12:30 - 2:00 p.m. at 4:30 p.m.
The exploration of capabilities and interview session will be held on Saturday, July 28th, 2018 at 7:30 A.M. at the Lyceum facilities. Applicants must attend with a pencil case that has a pencil, eraser, colors and sharpener.
The interview takes place with the applicant and with the parents. Therefore, it is necessary that parents accompany that day the students. The objective is to know the competences, strengths, weaknesses and the ability of adaptation to the school environment of the aspirant, as well as his/her relationship with the environment, the family environment and the expectations towards the new school environment.
Once the admission to the Lyceum is approved, the pre-registration receipt will be issued to the student. This payment is necessary to receive registration papers.
The registration envelope will include the receipt for the surplus authorized by the government and other expenses, this will be delivered on November 21st at 6:00 p.m. in school facilities.
In case of return of registration fees, 20% will be deducted, a value that corresponds to administrative expenses.
The formalization of enrollment for new students will take place on December 6th, 7:30 A.M. at 1:00 P.M. and from 2:00 to 4:30 P.M.
The opening hours for the delivery of documents are from Monday to Friday from 7:00 A.M. - 1:00 P.M. and from 2:00 to 4:30 P.M. at the reception of the Lyceum. Documents are received until July 25th.
• Photocopy of the identity document of the applicant.
• Work certificate of each parent, specifying: date of admission, position and recent salary.
• For independent workers, certification issued by certified accountant, attaching Professional Card and citizenship card.
• Certificate of Income and Withholdings corresponding to the year 2017.
• Photocopy of the last academic report completed in 2018.
• Background format.
The registration process is open to applicants like:
• Children of kindergarten to Ninth.
• Girls who enter kindergarten.
• For young men and women who aspire to the tenth and eleventh grades, they must file a letter of request for quota directed to the Principal, to which they attach a copy of the last report card.
• For Girls who aspire to the grades from First to Ninth, they must file a letter of request for quota directed to the Principal, to which they attach a copy of the last report card.
• In order to make the start of the Admission Process effective, it is necessary to have all the aforementioned documents on the date set for that purpose.